top of page
"ERZE, GOLD UND MINERALE"
The former Gewerkenhaus, the house of the former operators of the copper mine,
dating from 1594, houses Rainer Mrazek's amazing collection of minerals.
As a mineral collector and idealist for decades, he was the founder of the museum and the
driving force behind the restoration and opening of the copper mine as a show mine.
bottom of page